Mobile workforce management (MWM) solutions simplify the way you manage your field-based workforce. MWM solutions leverage mobile apps and a management dashboard to provide meaningful information to both business decision makers and frontline field staff. The benefits of MWM solutions are vast, clear and repeatedly validated. Customers are most impressed with the productivity and efficiency realized by making paper-oriented processes digital. Users can find the information and tools they need quicker and the information is passed on to administrators in real time.
Companies have reported massive cost savings associated with the management, filing and storage of paper alone, not to mention the time savings associated with manual data processing. Finally, MWM solutions help to create an enhanced customer experience that can help to close the deal.
Mobile Solution Types
Mobile Forms, Audits and Inspections
Reduce paper costs and data entry errors, while enhancing efficiency.
- Create inspection forms and assign to workers
- Workers select forms and complete checklists and add information (photos, signatures, complex calculations etc.)
- Administrator can review, sort, filter, edit information and create reports
Provide instant access to tools and resources your staff need.
- “Favourite” documents and folders for easy access later
- View documents and email the link to anyone
- Make private notes on resource pages
Increase adoption, engagement and effectiveness of staff training.
- Create training modules including videos, text, links and other content
- Add multiple choice tests to modules
- Create live pop-quizzes
- Track results to inform individual or group follow-ups
Ensure staff are on-task and track performance.
- Create QR codes for checkpoints
- Mobile users scan the QR code to gain access to instructions and forms to complete and submit
- User, date and GPS location automatically captured
- Monitor all interactions and create reports
Know the location and status of all of your valuable assets.
- Apply QR codes and/or GPS locators to assets
- Staff sign-in and out assets
- Administrator monitor real-time asset locations and use intervals for reports
Workflow and Project Management
Provide frontline staff with the tools they need to get the job done right – every time.
- Create projects/work orders and assign them to workers
- Workers review project information and add information to forms to complete work
- Administrators can edit information collected using the dashboard
Do you currently face any of the following challenges? If so, a mobile workforce management solution might be right for you.
- Job reports from the field are inaccurate or missing information and are submitted days after the work has taken place, delaying the issuing of invoices.
Mobile workforce management solutions allow workers to create accurate job reports from the field. Every detail from the field, including photos and signatures, is uploaded to the job report, eliminating paper-based processes – leading to quicker invoice generation and improved cash flow.
- Office employees spend hours entering all that paper-based information when they could be doing something more productive.
With a mobile workforce management solution, you will increase productivity in the office and in the field, eliminate paper-based data re-entry processes and be able to assign resources to more valuable work.
- Your profit margin for each job is reduced due to the inability to view and manage asset availability, status or logistics.
Easily view and manage assets using a database and mapping functions to tag, add, and manage your asset inventory, add parts to jobs or automate service inspection notifications.
- You have no proof of service delivery so disputes may arise.
Capture customer signatures on the mobile app which are date, time and location stamped, proving that the work has been completed to the customer’s satisfaction and ensuring your records are complete.
- Your field workers leave the office and you do not know where they are or what they are doing.
Mobile workforce management solutions allow you to see the location of your mobile workforce in real time and view the jobs they are currently working on.