Were you aware that currently 90% of all North American companies do not know how much they are spending on print and that print is now the 3rd highest office expense behind rent and payroll? Combine this with the fact that, on average, the typical office worker prints 34 pages per day of which 17% are never used. That translates to 8,840 pages per year with over 1,500 pages of waste. With these numbers it makes sense that more companies are exploring products and solutions to help reign in these uncontrolled expenses. If you would like to learn more about how to better control the print costs in your office, then the first step is a Free Document Assessment.
Sources: Info Trends, Print Audit
Your free assessment will include answers to these three key questions:
- Which departments and users print the most documents?
- What types of devices are being printed from?
- What is your actual cost per page and overall print related expense?
Our analysis will also include observations and opportunities to improve in the following areas:
- Waste Reduction
- Print Controls & Best Practices
- Greener Print Strategy & Recycling Advantages
Simply fill out the form to start the process of controlling the print costs in your office!