Here’s a question for the ages: What makes a career truly great?
Great pay, certainly. Great benefits, to be sure. But what about the intangibles? The things that make you joyfully anticipate every single day. For us, it’s the love of brilliant ideas. Of echnology so astoundingly breakthrough it reroutes the course of history. And it’s the genuine desire to share our knowledge, products and solutions with customers across the world so they, in turn, can thrive in their own right.
This is what we experience at our company.
This is what you can have in your career.
Just choose your path And go for it.
Currently Hiring for Markham Account Executive – Ottawa Bilingual Account Executive
Contact Information: Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in Joining Xerox Digital Business Systems one of the most innovative and fastest growing Managed Print Providers?
Are you an energetic, hungry, and results oriented individual who’s self-motivated and excited by competition?
Are you looking for a career that keeps you on your toes, and rewards you financially beyond a fixed salary? One with the most exclusive incentives such as prizes and trips around the world?
Xerox provides world renowned sales training that will prepare you to be a top performer if you’re willing to give it your all! You will also gain the knowledge and experience that is highly regarded in the business world.
Sales Executive: Role Definition
Sales Executives are responsible for identifying business development opportunities and initiating client contact to sell Xerox technology and DBS ( Digital Business Systems) solutions to new clients. Must have demonstrated business development and selling skills and be able to garner internal support from multiple functional areas to support the sales process. The Sales Executive has the responsibilities for sourcing new clients and building a strong pipeline of opportunities within a defined territory. They deliver this by: having a solid territory strategy and strong client relationships across multiple points of contact. Results are achieved by meeting business development objectives, revenue targets, and expanding the Xerox and Bay St.’s value proposition to the client.
Major responsibilities of the Sales Executive role include:
- Achieve sales quota
- Develop and monitor the achievement of the overall sales account strategy and plan
- Develop new business through cold-calling and continual prospecting within the dedicated territory or established accounts
- Analyze technology and industry trends to determine both push and pull sales strategies and to identify new prospects
- Accurately forecasting and closing sales cycles in line within projected timelines
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders (including Marketing, Customer Service, R&D, Finance, and Executive Leadership) to:
- identify market and client trends and monitor competitor activity
- engage pre- and post-sales and ongoing technical support
- ensure client deliveries
- Embrace Xerox sales strategies at a national and market-centre level
- Leverage all available promotional events, trade shows and technology launches within the dedicated territory
- Adhere to and consistently achieve the key success metrics within the Sales Management Process (SMP)
- Represent Xerox and Bay St. in line with our corporate values and policies
How Success Will Be Measured
Success in the Sales Executive assignment will be measured by achieving the following:
Create and Execute Territory Strategy:
- Achievement of Total Equipment Revenue (ESR) plan
- Achievement of Bay St. lines of business
- Maintain an MPL that supports at 30/60/90 day business
- Minimum 100% achievement of assigned territory activity targets as indicated by SMP
- % Account Penetration rate of Competitive Accounts
- Development of senior relationships within existing and competitive accounts
Sales Tools and Activities Management:
- Adherence to Xerox and DBS’s proven sales methodology
- Deliver consistency across all lines of business including technology and services
- Secure sustainable deals that are mutually beneficial to Xerox and the client
- Demonstration and ownership of Self-Development
- Alignment to Management, Marketing and Sales actions
- Positive Attitude
This element describes the major functional duties of the role. It also defines the degree of commitment required in ensuring these standards are effectively maintained. Functional contribution will be provided through the performance of duties and project responsibilities, training and knowledge transfer, leadership and coaching, program management, relationships and self-development.
Create and Execute Territory Strategy:
- Develops and generates sales from key contacts and relationships.
- Able to identify and nurture key decision makers within accounts for Xerox where no obvious business problem or opportunity existed.
- Able to engage and manage an expanded team of resources, both internal and external, to advance the selling cycle.
- Able to sell a broader solution that touches multiple areas of the customer.
- Knowledgeable in applying consultative selling skills.
Business Acumen and Industry Expert:
- Current knowledge of Xerox and partner solution offerings.
- Current knowledge of competitor products and solution offerings.
- Ability to present Xerox and DBS solutions to customers within assigned territory as the customer senior management level.
- Develops key strategies to penetrate competitive accounts with Xerox products and DBS solutions.
- Has a full understanding of the competition and market for Xerox products and DBS solutions within their territory.
Sales Tools & Activities Management:
- Uses Sales tools to build a territory business plan that matches appropriate solutions to account needs and helps identify total, territory-wide revenue potential.
- Develop, monitor and manage the sales forecast.
- Maintain Insight by detailing client specifics and activities as well as personal sales activities.
- Effectively articulates the relationship between the customers’ business requirements and Xerox and DBS via customized presentation or written communication to senior management level within the customer account.
- Builds and maintains a network of colleagues, partners, and customers to share information and obtain prospects.
- Demonstrates proficient business proposal writing skills to senior management levels at the customer accounts using standardized and customized content.
- Maintain and increase customer base by building solid relationships at all levels in new accounts
- Manages relationships with customers and prospects within their territory in order to:
- Close or assist in closing complex sales contracts
- Ensure the resolution of major contractual issues
- Resolve highly sensitive relationship issues with customers
- Ensures that all short and longer-term customer needs are met and ensures satisfaction across the territory and solution offering.
- Manages relationships with customers and prospects within their territory in order to be proficient in closing highly complex sales contracts
- Demonstrates a lead role in resolving systemic issues and opportunities that require a cross-functional solution (e.g.: pricing, contracts, solution implementation)
- Facilitates conflict resolution between key stakeholders within the customer environment
- Determine how best to cover and penetrate the organization and its multiple business units.
- Develops strong working relationships with the sales specialists to ensure their success in the field by increasing their understanding of the Xerox product and DBS offerings so they can compete and win in the marketplace
- Develops strong working relationships with Xerox internal customers to attain pre-and post- sales information and support for potential and current customers.
- Foster teamwork and innovation by involving others in decision-making and creative thinking to achieve business objectives.
- Develops strong working relationships with Xerox and DBS internal customer to attain pre and post-sale information and support for potential and current customers
- Takes personal ownership for personal growth and development.
- Creates, keeps current and discusses Personal Development Plan with Manager.
- Understand and demonstrates behaviors that support the Leadership Profile.
- Completes sales training to further develop sales skill set.
- Demonstrates behaviors that support personal ownership for personal growth and development.
- Be a role model for creating, keeping current and discussing Personal Development Plan with Manager.
- Completes training to develop skill set for next assignment.
- Participates in events and networking opportunities to further understand marketplace and increase contacts.
Required Skills/ Qualifications
- University degree required
- Ideally 2 years of relevant sales experience
- Demonstrated consistent sales results
- Demonstrated planning, organization and communication skills
- Account/Business Development
- Ability to lead opportunities to qualification and successful closure.
- Proficiency in negotiating at client’s management level
- Proficiency at building a compelling business results story
Core Competencies (required to be demonstrated by all DBS employees):
- Client Focus: Demonstrating willingness to identify, understand and give priority to meeting the needs of the customer.
- Communication and Influencing: The ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a wide variety of internal and external people, formally and informally, and where necessary to gain their agreement and acceptance.
- Corporate Citizenship: Maintaining and promoting social, ethical, and organizational values in the working environment and all business activities. Placing the needs of the client and the goals of the organization above one’s own personal interests.
- Embracing Change: The ability to work flexibly, adapting quickly to change and responding positively to new ways of working enabling us to thrive on change and constantly improve.
- Results Focused: The drive and determination to achieve objectives, overcoming obstacles to deliver results.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Displays enthusiasm and contributes to an effective team environment; demonstrates willingness to work cooperatively with others to deliver excellent customer service or to achieve a shared goal.
Role-Specific Competencies (required to be successful in the assignment):
- Business Acumen: Business acumen is the ability to perform and make commercial decisions with insight, knowledge and intelligence.
- Create Client Strategy: The ability to develop effective strategic account strategies in order to drive profitable and sustainable growth for DBS
- Communicate Value: Ability to effectively communicate and leverage delivered Xerox value to expand the client relationship and increase the share of wallet for Bay St.
- Consultative Selling: Identifies Xerox and DBS opportunities through an in depth knowledge of our customers’ strategic and business needs. Seen as a thought leader and sought out by the client for business advice
- Creativity and Innovation: The ability to challenge current ways of doing things (conventional practices), adapt established methods to new situations, pursue ongoing process improvements, create and evaluate new solutions and ideas.
- Represent the Full Capabilities of Xerox and DBS Creating opportunities for selling unique, value-added solutions through the effective positioning of the full spectrum of the Xerox portfolio and Bay St. lines of business.
Tell us what your X-Factor is!